Holy Christ I would have loved to be in that room during the just prior period before that jump. What was the dare and just how adamant was that guy that the table was going down?
Dare I say that I have been there before making similar statements as they deal with the stability of tables in public places.
3 comments:
Holy Christ I would have loved to be in that room during the just prior period before that jump. What was the dare and just how adamant was that guy that the table was going down?
Dare I say that I have been there before making similar statements as they deal with the stability of tables in public places.
Yes. I. Do.
I think I know that guy...
Fantastic. I watched it several times, and instead of getting old, I actually laughed harder each time.
On a related note, I was reminded of a run-in I had with the giant-earth-ball at camp. I'm pretty sure the fall did permanent spinal damage.
Post a Comment