Come....join me.
First...the song is "christmas shoes"...I win.Second...do you actually own this book, or were you stealing words while browsing at a book store?Third...if you do, in fact, own said book...can i borrow?
Shew is correct!I wish I owned the book. I actually found the quote online when I was researching this post. It's fantastic, isn't it?
What a hateful song. The most aggregious form of sentimental bullshit, in my opinion.
What about every iteration of "Chicken Soup for the Soul"?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
First...the song is "christmas shoes"...I win.
Second...do you actually own this book, or were you stealing words while browsing at a book store?
Third...if you do, in fact, own said book...can i borrow?
Shew is correct!
I wish I owned the book. I actually found the quote online when I was researching this post. It's fantastic, isn't it?
What a hateful song. The most aggregious form of sentimental bullshit, in my opinion.
What about every iteration of "Chicken Soup for the Soul"?
Post a Comment