
Last night Superman defeated Dark Kahn with a combination of devastating body blows and heat vision.
Seriously, though. This game is AWESOME. It's classic MK with better graphics, animations, and DC characters. I was Captain Marvel for a bit and he has a move where he grabs the opponent, bear hugs them as they face upward, he yells out "Shazaam!", and a huge lightning bolt strikes your enemy. Oh god, it's awesome.

4 comments:
Can't wait to check it out. Even though you didn't mention him, I'm sure Aqua-man must be included in the game.
I imagine Aqua-man grabbing Scorpion in a bear-hug and yelling "fish!" Then, 3 average sized walleye would fall from the sky and begin flopping on the ground. And then Scorpion would rip Aqua-man's head off to end the match.
Whoa, Dagnasty.....cool off man. I wish you'd just give Aquaman a chance. He's not a bad guy.
Careful there, Choidog...you can't go around defending someone's mortal enemy and expect no reprecussions. Before you know it, D-Nast is going to bear hug you then look to the sky and yell "blackberry!!" Dozens of blackberries will then fall from the sky right on you!! I mean right on you, man!! Of course, they'll still be in the original packaging, so you'll make a killing on e-bay...but you'll have like TWO bruises first!
Don't think I won't do it! I'll blackberry the buh-jeezus out of you, man. Like a frickin biblical plague of convenient handheld devices crashing down.
Post a Comment