My ballot was much simpler. I just filled in Democrat. most of the local races were D running unapposed. I can't tell you how excited/nervous I am getting.
I heard in Washington that some people's ballots would not count because they over-voted. I wonder if that was me. I saw you had a nice little line there Steve. I completely filled in the entire space between the arrows with about 302 penstrokes to make sure that there would be no mistake who I was voting for.
4 comments:
Your line was much straighter than mine....well done!
My ballot was much simpler. I just filled in Democrat. most of the local races were D running unapposed. I can't tell you how excited/nervous I am getting.
One vote at a time, baby! I think the good guys are actually gonna do it this time.
The revolution will be televised.
I heard in Washington that some people's ballots would not count because they over-voted. I wonder if that was me. I saw you had a nice little line there Steve. I completely filled in the entire space between the arrows with about 302 penstrokes to make sure that there would be no mistake who I was voting for.
Post a Comment