Saturday, January 31, 2009

5 Hours





My new Tornado Air Kit arrived Friday via UPS. It took me about five hours from start to finish to install it. In the shot of me and the laptop, I'm jetting the power commander for the new fuel/air ratio. Pretty fool proof, but you feel cool as hell watching numbers fluctuate on the monitor as the computer adjusts the fuel mapping. Phase II complete.

6 comments:

Shayk said...

Nice job babe, it looks great!!

Shayk said...

Hey Preston, if you get on this and read, can I please be added to your blog? I'd love to read it, but I continued to get "DENIED" but maybe that is on purpose. Shoot.

timbeam said...

Sure, Shayk. Just text me your email address, or have Steve or whatever, and I'd be happy to invite you!

And Steve, that shit is awesome!

she-shew said...

Bike = awesome
Mustache = horrible. Please kill it at your earliest convenience.

sidenote to the Nasty...I am not anti-stache. But LOOK at that thing...it's gotta go...

Burt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Burt said...

Wow. Designed for performance, Tornato Airkits allows your bike to breathe. They're also very stylish and add class to any motorcycle.
Nice job Kalb.