
Well, it's come to this. United Health Insurance just rolled out their newest product called "UnitedHealth Continuity". For the bargain price of 20% of your current premium, you can ensure your insurability will be insured; unless you're currently sick, then you can't insure your future insurability.
Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of this assinine concept in the first place? A healthy person would be able to find another policy. This still leaves out the people who can't get insured to begin with.
Am I going crazy? What the hell is going on!? What...the hell...is going on?

1 comment:
I'm confused. Is my insurability insured? If so, do I need to insure the insurance on my insurability? Just to be safe, I might as well insure my insurance insurance insurance.
Everything should be fine, then. Unless I get sick. If that happens I'll surely bankrupt my family and die and go to jail.
Post a Comment