Wednesday, April 9, 2008

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.” - Rumi

As a result of an Ambien induced deletion of my last blog, I've been cautiously waiting for the perfect opportunity to rejoin the blogosphere. With current events such as the presidential race, Gen. Petraeus' testimony on the Iraq War, the recent anniversary of the assassination of MLK, and the constant threat of terrorism unfolding before me, I knew that my thoughts could be silenced no more.

So join me on this fantastic voyage. Our destination shall be truth. Together we will find the fortitude to stay the course without evil deviating us from our ultimate goal. I cannot guarantee success, only growth. The development of your person that must be explored on that field which is found beyond right or wrong; a safe place.....this place.

This is me with Al Roker at Madame Tussauds wax museum.

3 comments:

she-shew said...

HOLY CRAP!! THE CHOIDOG IS BACK!!

Bryan said...

Glad you're back. So is that a wax Roker? Or did he just happen to be at the museum too?

she-shew said...

Are you sure that isn't Boshop Palmer?