
Quote from McCain in 2000 about his captors in Vietnam. I understand the Vietnamese tortured him. I'd hold a pretty big grudge against them, too. But since "gook" is a pejorative term for Asians, he insulted his captors by simply calling them Asian. This guy sucks. Bad.

2 comments:
That sucks.
If you think about it, you're asian and you're an Obama supporter, so he must hate you double-bad. Oh, and you're young. Make that triple-bad.
Plus, you're from an "anti-America" part of the country. And you don't dream of owning a plumbing company that nets more that $250,000. And your not a dimwitted governor from a state with a tiny population. I'm pretty sure you don't despise Muslims.
I guess what I'm saying is that being asian is only a fraction of the things McCain hates about you.
We can all take comfort in knowing that Obama is about to give him an even worse ass-kicking. He's going to get raped- wonder if that happened in Hanoi.
Oh- and sharks with lasers is from Austin Powers. No relation to my laser lady. Things are funnier in my head than they are on paper.
Post a Comment