One of my students is from South Korea and just moved to the states last year. I have been showing her your pictures and she is filling me in about where you are and some other interesting tidbits about S. Korea. It's really neat to see her so excited about your travels and it's especially great to have a connection to her through my friendship with you.
I'm really glad that you have been afforded the opportunity to take some trips to your homeland, but I am also really glad that you're a part of all of our lives!
I have looked at that picture many times Steve, and I think it is pretty incredible. I love all the lights, and the way that you stand out so clearly from the big crowd with the white shirt.
2 comments:
One of my students is from South Korea and just moved to the states last year. I have been showing her your pictures and she is filling me in about where you are and some other interesting tidbits about S. Korea. It's really neat to see her so excited about your travels and it's especially great to have a connection to her through my friendship with you.
I'm really glad that you have been afforded the opportunity to take some trips to your homeland, but I am also really glad that you're a part of all of our lives!
I have looked at that picture many times Steve, and I think it is pretty incredible. I love all the lights, and the way that you stand out so clearly from the big crowd with the white shirt.
Post a Comment