Great find. I had read a few articles to that effect, and on some major news sites. My favorite is the two ladies at the coffee shop. I thought the democrat was going to spit in the face of the other one when she said she would vote for Obama.
Exit polls show that something like 18% of white voters in W.Virginia voted against Obama at least in part because he was black. The media response seems to be something like, "oh well, that's just the Appalachian culture". Bullshit. Being poor and uneducated doesn't give you the right to be an asshole.
Clinton and McCain should be embarassed to get those votes.
4 comments:
Great find. I had read a few articles to that effect, and on some major news sites.
My favorite is the two ladies at the coffee shop. I thought the democrat was going to spit in the face of the other one when she said she would vote for Obama.
obama's a muslim? i didn't realize that until i watched this video. i'm totally not voting for him anymore.
I guarantee if they had shot that video where we lived in North Carolina it would have been the exact same thing.
Our education system is borderline intolerable. I actually feel like we have let them down because these people just don't know any better.
Man that is a sad thing.
Exit polls show that something like 18% of white voters in W.Virginia voted against Obama at least in part because he was black. The media response seems to be something like, "oh well, that's just the Appalachian culture". Bullshit. Being poor and uneducated doesn't give you the right to be an asshole.
Clinton and McCain should be embarassed to get those votes.
Post a Comment